At NowMedia Group we live to create. Our team thoroughly enjoys crafting stories, developing brands, and designing eyecandy. But we can’t do that until our fantastic sales team has worked with our clients to truly understand their needs and provide solutions.
We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Print Sales Associate.
As a self-motivated Print Sales Associate your role will be responsible for managing existing accounts, upselling, finding new business and growing the business moving forward. To be successful in this position you must have professional sales experience, proven presentation skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to research new business opportunities.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Communicating with existing clients to explore opportunities and ensure print needs are met
- Meeting with potential clients, creating and presenting proposals
- Creating weekly/monthly targets and reporting on results
- Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using events to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
- 2 plus years Print Industry sales experience
- Understanding of print stocks, finishes, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
- The ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects and to meet deadlines
- A positive, professional attitude and demeanor
If this sounds like the right job for you, please submit your resume and cover letter!
Learn more about d6 Print Studio